Sexual adventurers are always looking for the next exciting place to do it. In the age of self-driving cars, having sex while being driven without having your hands on the steering wheel, is naturally high on the list of sexual fantasies.
In fact, 70% of the 12,821 people who took part in a survey by DatingAdvisor and the popular international casual dating site Fuck.com said they would like to give sex in a self-driving car a try.
The question we asked the recipients was:
What activities could you imagine doing in a self-driving car to take advantage of the time gained?
This is what they said, keeping in mind that multiple responses were possible:
- 72% of men and 70% of women would be keen to have sex.
- 20% of men and 19% of women would relax by watching the countryside go by, napping or listening to music.
- 17% of men and 18% of women would continue to focus on the traffic.
- 9% of men and 11% of women would like to talk with other passengers, on the phone or play games.
- 6% of men and 8% of women would read or watch movies.
While these preferences are based on future scenarios in self-driving cars, the car and other transport methods already featured in the sexual history of many of our respondents. In fact, we discovered the following:
• Almost 1-in-4 passengers have sexually pleasured a driver while on the move.
• 6% of driver have returned the favour for a passenger.
• 8% had backseat sex while being driven by someone else.
• 11% of men and 12% of women have pleasured themselves while driving.
• 7% had sex on public transport like buses or trains.
• A two-third majority had sex in a parked car.
Read more about our survey, with additional information, here.
DatingAdvisor.co.nz is a website that tells the dating public everything they need to know about dating websites and apps. We are an objective, independent market observer. We provide our readers with test reports and background information about the leading online dating platforms in New Zealand. In addition to this, we publish helpful tips to help our readers find the right partner.